Monday, November 16, 2009

November: It's Raining

The Cavalier went to Whistler last weekend and embracing the wry sarcasm they value me for, my contributions to our meeting included:

1) Making student election candidates write profiles for their competitors instead of being covered by Cavalier writers. Glamorizing Little Miss. Commerce-Undergraduate-Society and her optimism for the Sauder School of Business may have killed me. Plus this gives them an opportunity to display how desperately tactful they are.

2) After the creative genius of decorating our sustainability issue with “leaves” and “trees” I mentioned that if we were really sustainable, we wouldn’t print that issue. Unfortunately this terrible idea was accompanied with a $500 printing savings and my readership will suffer. Look for The Cavalier Sustainability Issue in your inbox.

Leaves are being shoveled away by tractors and the streets are flooding

No comments:

Post a Comment